- What dietary supplements are "legal" for NCAA atheltes?
- How do I get my supplements approved by the NCAA to allow athletic programs to purchase it for their athletes?
- Why is caffeine a banned substance? How much is safe?
- My son/daughter wants to take ____ supplement. What do I do?
- How do I log in to Drug Free Sport AXIS™ to check products for banned substances?
- What does a Risk Level 1 mean?
- My athlete has been prescribed a medication for ADHD that is banned by the NCAA. What should I do?
- My athlete has been prescribed a non-ADHD medication that is banned. Can s/he still compete within the NCAA?
- What is the medical exception process for athletes with a medical marijuana card or prescription?
- What education resources are available to me as an athlete/school?
Monday, August 7, 2017
Athletes and athletic administrators are likely gearing up for the beginning of the 2017-2018 academic year. To smooth the transition and boost education efforts on campus, Drug Free Sport has created new learning platforms and tools to engage student-athletes. Recently, we conducted a webinar covering the Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions we receive from affiliates of NCAA membership schools.
If your question was not answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-477-8655 Ext. 129.